Our organization attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data. We make every effort to ensure your privacy and handle your personal data with care. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect, what we do with this information and what your rights are. This means, among other things, that we:
- Processing your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which they were provided (these goals and type of personal data are described in this privacy statement);
- Limit the processing of your personal data to the minimum data required for the purposes for which it is processed;
- Request your permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Appropriate technical and organizational measures have been taken to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Not to pass on personal data to third parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were provided.
Personal data customers and suppliers
You are not legally obliged to share your personal details with us. However, we cannot perform our services without having certain personal data. This data is only used for:
- The making of an agreement (including prior acquaintance and any quotation process);
- The execution of administrative and/or financial purposes;
- Maintaining contact concerning the agreement/cooperation.
We can therefore ask you for the following personal data: company name, contact person (first name, insert, last name), gender, address(es), telephone number(s), e-mail address(es), VAT number(s) and bank details (bank account number/IBAN and account holder name).
The above personal data will be stored during the term of the agreement. After this period, the data will be stored for up to 7 years for our financial administration.
Personal data newsletter subscribers, trade fair visitors and other interested parties
We can ask newsletter subscribers, trade fair visitors and other interested parties about the following personal details: company name, contact person (first name, insert, surname), gender, address(es), telephone number(s) and e-mail address(es). This data is only used for:
- Providing information through (monthly) newsletters, personal e-mails and/or other targeted contacts.
Basis for this personal data:
- You have completed the application form for our newsletter;
- You have completed a contact / registration form;
- You have sent an e-mail with a (personal) request;
- You have given permission verbally, in writing or digitally;
- You have given your business card during a (Light Fair) visit;
- You have indicated in other ways that you are interested in/wanting to be informed by us.
Your personal data will be stored during the period that you are a subscriber or seen as (an interested) prospect. After this period or after the withdrawal of your consent and/or request for removal, your personal data will be deleted within three months at the latest.
Provision to third parties
Our organization uses services from third parties. Your personal data will only be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the aforementioned purposes.
We use at least a third party (processor) for:
- The care of the (financial) administration, including our accountant;
- The digital environment, including: Loyals, The Hosting Makelaar (Broker), Hype Automation, Google, Mailchimp, YouTube and social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.);
- Managing and sending of our newsletters, including Mailchimp.
Third parties outside the EU
A number of these third parties are located outside the EU. The most important parties are Google, Mailchimp, Twitter and LinkedIn – they are part of the so-called ‘Privacy Shield’. This is an agreement on the protection of personal data of citizens of the European Union, which are processed in the United States.
The connection to our Triolight and liniLED® websites is encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer). This means that the information you share with us through our website(s) cannot be viewed by unauthorized third parties. In addition, our websites and systems are kept up-to-date and regularly checked for irregularities.
You can block and/or delete the cookies via your browser. A disadvantage of this is that the functionality of the website can be limited.
To optimize the use of our websites and to gain access to the statistics, we use Google Analytics – a Google service. Cookies are used to map your visitor behaviour on our website(s). This information is stored by Google on servers in the United States. If you no longer wish to make your future visitor behavior traceable for Google Analytics, you can unsubscribe. Download and install the ‘tout?hl=en” rel=”noopener” target=”_blank”>Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on‘ for your current web browser.
Protection of personal data
The protection of your personal data is of great importance to us. We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing. However, data sent over the internet will always have some form of risk.
Our organization does not store your personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided, or is required by law.
What are your rights?
You are entitled to:
- The inspection, rectification or deletion of the personal data that we have received from you;
- Limiting the processing of your personal data;
- Making objections to the processing of (a part of) your data by our organization or by one of our processors.
- The request for the transfer of your data by us to you or (on behalf of you) to a third party;
- Withdrawing (previously given) permission for the processing of your personal data. Please note: the withdrawal of consent does not have retroactive effect.
We can ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the above request(s).
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us immediately. We will do our utmost to take care of your complaint. You always have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch to consult the privacy statement on a regular basis.
You can reach us during working hours from Monday to Friday (08:00 – 17:00) via the below contact details:
3771 ND Barneveld
T +31 (0)342 450 506
Swiftcode (BIC): RABONL2U