Our organization attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data. We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and handle your personal data with care. In this privacy statement we explain to you which personal data we collect, what we do with this data and what your rights are. This means, among other things, that we:
- Process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided (these goals and type of personal data are described in this privacy statement);
- Limit the processing of your personal data to the minimum data necessary for the purposes for which it is processed;
- Request your consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Do not pass on personal data to third parties, unless this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes for which they were provided.
Personal data of customers and suppliers
You are not (legally) obliged to share your personal data with us. However, we cannot provide our services without having certain personal data. This data is used exclusively for:
- Concluding an agreement (including prior introduction and any quotation process);
- The performance of administrative and/or financial purposes;
- Maintaining contact concerns the agreement/collaboration.
We may therefore ask you for the following personal data: company name, contact person (first name, prefix, last name), gender, address(es), telephone number(s), e-mail address(es), VAT number(s) and bank details (bank account number/ IBAN and account holder name).
The above personal data will be stored during the term of the agreement. After this period, the data will be kept for a maximum of 7 years for our financial administration.
Personal data of newsletter subscribers, trade fair visitors and other interested parties
We may ask newsletter subscribers, trade fair visitors and other interested parties for the following personal data: company name, contact person (first name, prefix, last name), gender, address(es), telephone number(s) and e-mail address(es) . This data is used exclusively for:
- Information provision through (monthly) newsletters, personal e-mails and/or other targeted contacts.
Basis for this personal data
- You have completed the registration form for our newsletter;
- You have completed a contact/registration form;
- You have sent an e-mail with a (personal) request;
- You have given oral, written or digital consent;
- You handed over your business card during a (fair) visit;
- You have indicated your interest/want to be informed by us in another way.
Your personal data will be kept for the period that you are a subscriber or are seen as an interested party and/or prospect. After this period or after withdrawing your consent and/or request for deletion, your personal data will be deleted within three months at the latest.
Provision to third parties
Our organization uses services from third parties. Your personal data will only be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the implementation of the aforementioned purposes. In any case, we use a third party (processor) for:
- Taking care of the (financial) administration, including our accountant;
- The digital environment, including: Loyals, De Hosting Makelaar, Hype Automatisering, Google, Mailchimp, Youtube and social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.);
- The management and sending of our newsletters, including Mailchimp.
Third parties outside the EU
A number of these third parties are located outside the EU. The most important parties are Google, Mailchimp, Twitter and LinkedIn – they are part of the so-called 'Privacy Shield'. This is an agreement on the protection of personal data of citizens of the European Union, which is processed in the United States.
The connection to our Triolight and liniLED ® websites is encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer). As a result, the information you share with us via our website(s) cannot be viewed by unauthorized third parties. In addition, our websites and systems are kept up-to-date and regularly checked for irregularities.
You can block and/or delete the cookies via your browser. A disadvantage of this is that the functionality of the website can be limited. Read more about removing cookies in the step-by-step plan of the Consumers' Association.
To optimize the use of our websites and to gain insight into the statistics, we use Google Analytics – a service from Google. Cookies are used to map your visitor behavior on our website(s). This information is stored by Google on servers in the United States. If you no longer wish to make your future visitor behavior traceable for Google Analytics, you can unsubscribe. To do this, download and install the ' Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on' for your current web browser.
Protection of personal data
The protection of your personal data is of great importance to us. We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing. However, data sent over the internet will always involve some form of risk.
Our organization does not store your personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided, or as required by law.
What are your rights?
You are entitled at all times to:
- Access, rectify or delete the personal data we have received from you;
- Restricting the processing of your personal data;
- Objecting to the processing of (part of) your data by our organization or by one of our processors.
- The request for transfer of your data by us to you or (on your behalf) to a third party;
- Withdrawing (previously given) consent for the processing of your personal data. Please note: the withdrawal of permission has no retroactive effect.
We may ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the above request(s).
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly. We will of course do our very best to work it out with you. Of course you always have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority .
This privacy statement can be changed or expanded. We therefore advise you to consult the privacy statement regularly.
You can reach us during working days from Monday to Friday (08:30 – 17:00) via the contact details below:
3771 ND Barneveld
T: +31 (0)342 450 506
E: [email protected]
Swift code (BIC): RABONL2U
Chamber of Commerce/CoC/HRB: 08084581